Mirrors are very common in people’s daily life. If it is a girl’s room, mirrors are a must. With the rapid development of society, mirrors have become more and more diverse, able to have more functions, and at the same time can meet people’s daily needs. According to the different materials of the mirrors and the different related parts, there are many kinds of mirrors on the market, so you should choose according to your favorite and the actual needs of the room. Here is a brief introduction to the floor mirror.
The placement of floor mirrors
The placement of the full-length mirror in the bedroom. Since the closet at home is often placed in the bedroom, many people habitually change their clothes in the bedroom, and the full-length mirror is well used.
The wardrobe comes with a full-length mirror, which can be conveniently placed in any position or corner. Many of them are placed next to sofas or dining rooms for decoration, which has a lot to do with personal habits.
The placement of full-length mirrors in the bathroom, independent full-length mirrors. Due to time factors such as the owner’s work or rest, some people will use the mirrors originally used in the dressing room or dressing table in the bathroom, usually for washing and makeup. At this time, the installation of waterproof requirements Relatively high.
The placement of the full-length mirror in the dressing room, the size of the full-length mirror used in the dressing room and the size of the dressing room have a big relationship with the shape. The U-shaped dressing room mirror can hide the mirror behind the door or hide it in the sliding door of the dressing room; L The dressing room can be placed on the third wall without a cabinet; a smaller dressing room can hide the dressing mirror in the cabinet, saving space.
The full-length mirror is placed at the entrance, and the full-length mirror is placed at the entrance. The full-length mirror at the entrance is highly used, and it can be used for close-up and long-distance exposure of the whole body. It is worth noting that from the perspective of feng shui and numerology, the full-length mirror cannot be placed directly in front of the gate, which has the meaning of blocking the god of wealth, so it is more appropriate to place the full-length mirror at the entrance hall.
The placement of a full-length mirror in the living room is the full-length mirror used to embellish the space. Such embellishment must be adequate. Placing a full-length mirror in the living room can relieve the pressure and relieve your tired body. It is suitable for placing plants and flowers on the front of the mirror, or hanging exquisite paintings on the opposite wall, so that the beautiful scenery visual effect can be reflected in the mirror.
Floor mirror purchase points
1. The choice of material for the full-body floor mirror. Silver mirrors and aluminum mirrors are currently two common types of mirror materials. Silver mirrors have better refraction than aluminum mirrors, and will appear brighter under the same illumination. The quality is better and is especially suitable for dim bathroom rooms with few lighting surfaces. Aluminum mirrors The price is more economical, and it can meet the basic mirror needs of the daily bathroom. If you need special makeup, you still need to supplement the light with the mirror lamp.
2. When buying a full-body floor mirror, you can use a straight line object in the distance as a reference, and observe the quality from multiple angles from the front, side, and back. A good-quality mirror has no bubbles, debris, incompleteness, discoloration and spots on the appearance. Wait, when you move your sight, straight objects will not bend or deform.
3. The full-body floor-to-ceiling mirror must be firm, bright and clear, and the image will be true without distortion or distortion, so you must start from these details when purchasing.
4. The surface of the full-body floor mirror is required to be smooth, and it is very smooth to touch by hand.
5. The four sides of the full-length floor mirror should be polished and concave downward. This is safe and beautiful.
6. Pay attention to the back of the mirror when buying a full-length mirror. The back is coated with something containing silver, so there must be no scratches and no debris!
After the brief introduction of the above content, everyone should have a more detailed understanding of floor mirrors. In our daily life, we cannot do without the use of mirrors, and the use of floor mirrors facilitates our lives and makes us dress up. It is more convenient. Before going out, you can take a look at the floor mirror to know whether we are wearing it well, how effective it is, and whether we have achieved our expected results. This is very important for a current person who attaches great importance to image. Hope the above content is helpful to everyone.