How to choose a bathroom mirror?
When choosing bathroom mirrors, we pay attention to harmony with the entire bathroom environment. Therefore, the color of the frame should mainly match the theme color of the bathroom wall. The size is recommended to be in the range of 500-600mm (except for the floor bathroom mirror), and the thickness is recommended to be about 8mm. If the bathroom mirror is too thin, it will burst and break. So how to choose a high-quality bathroom mirror?
1. A simple way to judge the quality of the mirror. When buying a bathroom mirror, you can use a distant straight object as a reference to observe the quality from multiple angles from the front, side, and back.
A good-quality mirror has no bubbles, debris, incompleteness, discoloration and spots, etc., and straight objects will not bend and deform when moving the field of view.
2. Who is better with border or without border?
In terms of ease of use and maintenance, frameless bathroom mirrors are better than framed styles. Because the bathroom is often in a wet state, frame materials such as wood and leather are prone to change after a long time of use.
3. From an aesthetic point of view, framed bathroom mirrors have advantages over frameless mirrors, but there are higher requirements for the moisture-proof quality of the frame materials. Pay attention to the coating condition of the frame when purchasing.
4. Is it necessary to purchase an anti-fog mirror?
The bathroom environment has a lot of water vapor, especially in winter, the temperature difference is large, and the mist is all over the mirror surface after the shower. For women who love beauty, you can choose an anti-fog mirror (the power switch of the anti-fog film is best connected in parallel with the mirror light).
5. Regarding the distinction between double-sided mirrors. The perspective direction of the double-sided mirror is determined by the intensity of the light. When the daylight is strong, you can see the outside indoors, and you can’t see the indoors outdoors; at night or when the sky is dark, you can see the indoors outdoors when the indoor lights are turned on, and you can’t see the outdoors indoors.
6. In addition to custom-made, ordinary businesses will not sell this kind of bathroom mirrors to mass families. The way to distinguish whether the bathroom mirror is a double-sided mirror is very simple. Stick a small makeup mirror to the mirror and compare your face (or the same object). The image of the double-sided mirror will be much darker than the small makeup mirror.
7. For the modern people who pay more and more attention to the quality of life, the bathroom mirror greatly facilitates the home life of the owner. Especially for the beauty, it is an indispensable item for dressing.