How to clean the mirror cleverly to make the mirror cleaner?
1. Wipe the surface of the mirror with a damp cloth and a little toothpaste, spread it evenly, and then wipe the toothpaste clean with toilet paper. The mirror will be very clear at this time, and you can see clearly when there is steam.
2. Wipe the mirror with a towel dipped in beer or warm vinegar to quickly remove the dirt on the mirror.
3. Put some chalk, grey water or plaster powder on the mirror first, and wipe it with a cloth after it dries to clean the mirror.
4. Put some water in the basin, pour a little shampoo and mix it, use it to wipe the mirror, it will look extra clean and bright.
5. When taking a bath, the mirror in the bathroom is often blurred by the steam. You can apply soap to the mirror surface and wipe it with a dry cloth to form a layer of soap liquid film on the mirror surface to prevent blurring of the mirror surface.
6. We don’t throw away the leftover milk. You can pour it on a cotton cloth. Wipe the mirror with a cotton cloth with milk to make it clearer and clearer.
7. Wipe one side of the mirror with a damp cloth dipped in detergent, then wipe the detergent with a dry cloth, and then dry the mirror with waste newspapers, which will make the mirror as bright as new.