Pay attention to the following points when using glass mirrors in residences:
1. The mirror should be in proportion to the house. The hanging mirror at home should be enough to allow the person looking at the mirror to see the entire head. If the mirror is long, it is better to see the whole body.
2. The mirror cannot be placed in the middle of the hall, and the mirror in the living room is easy to be distracted.
3. The mirror should not be on the window. If there are people outside the window, it is not good for others; if there is no one, it is not good for yourself, and if there is light from outside, it will feel uncomfortable.
4. Mirrors should not be used to shine on the head of the bed. Because the mirror has reflected light, this is a bad ray, which can cause neurasthenia, poor sleep quality and other non-reactive reactions to the body. If the mirror is facing the bed, when a person falls asleep, the original energy is weak. At this time, it is easier for the mirror to reflect the energy in the body, and it is easy to feel dizzy. I used to think that the mirror would attract ghosts to the bed. This phenomenon is nothing more than the reflection of the mirror at night, which stimulates the hallucinations and panic of people’s minds.
5. The two mirrors should not be hung face-to-face, because this will cause disorder of Qi, back and forth and cannot move forward.
6. The bathroom must be equipped with a mirror and can be slightly larger, which not only reflects the pollution, but also has the effect of dressing. In addition, it can also increase the visual area and expand the visual space.
7. The mirror is better not to be embedded in the ceiling of the living room, because this will make the people sitting in the living room feel depressed.