Tips on how to prevent moisture and maintain the mirror
1. Mirror maintenance dirt
(1) If there is dirt that is difficult to clean, please use a dry cloth dipped in an appropriate amount of detergent. Apply it on the surface of the mirror and spread it evenly to keep the mirror clean.
(2) If you don’t want to be so troublesome, you can also clean it with your own lotion, or you can clean it and prevent water vapor from condensing on the mirror surface to protect the mirror surface.
2. Mirror maintenance-paint
(1) Before using the mirror glass, it usually needs to be cut. Water vapor can easily pass through the gap and enter the mirror from the side of the glass knife. This day will accumulate mirror surface and produce mildew and rust spots.
(2) If there is such a problem in the mirror of our house, I definitely want to throw it away. I have a small flaw. If it is a newly bought mirror, I can apply a layer of paint on the side. If I have time, I can also use it. Apply a layer on the back, paying attention to uniformity, and then wait for it to dry naturally.
3. Mirror glass is usually cut before use. Water vapor easily enters the mirror surface from the side cut by the glass cutter, corrodes the mirror surface, and produces mildew and rust spots. Therefore, after purchasing the mirror, please apply a layer of paint on the side of the mirror and then a layer on the back to prevent moisture from entering the black spots and moldy spots.
4. Wipe some kerosene or wax with a soft cloth, or wipe the mirror and frame with a rag to make it clear and bright. Before bathing, apply soap to the mirror and then wipe it with a dry cloth. A layer of soap film prevents blurring of the mirror surface.